Nothing makes the world seem smaller and more connected than helping others together as a team. Interested companies and organizations have the opportunity to contribute to Habitat for Humanity of Bergen County and further the legacy of helping neighbors in our community by participating in a team building workday at our work sites.
To schedule your group to volunteer with Habitat Bergen, please contact our office at (201) 457-1020.
- Groups are limited to 8-10 members.
- Once the Director of Volunteers has been contacted and your date has been scheduled, have the leader of your group visit our Volunteer Opportunities Calendar. Click the "I am scheduling my group" button at the top. Next click on any "Sign Up" button where your group would like to volunteer. If you have not registered before, you will be asked to complete the volunteer registration. If you do not have any volunteer groups already on our system, you will be asked to provide a group name and a few details about your group.
- Add group members to your group, or provide them with your Group Share Code (provided after you sign up for a date) so that your group members can register and get the files they need (Pledge & Waiver).
- Have each group member review our Volunteer Pledge Campaign & print and sign the Liability Waiver (login required) prior to the volunteer date.
- All group members must be 16 years of age or older to participate in construction work.
- If you have any questions about volunteering as a group, please contact our office at (201) 457-1020.